Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Pre-Paid Max

Answered

What is meant by the term '$30 SIM Kit online'?   I already have a Sim card in my iPhone-which, as I understand it, is already connected to Telstra with , of course, a phone number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Pre-Paid Max

The SIM lit provides you with new SIM with new number and $30 prepaid recharge. You can only transfer a non Telstra number to the SIM. You can transfer a existing Telstra mobile phone number to SIM.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

That means that you are ordering a new SIM, with a new number, which is only available to order online (not available in shops).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

The SIM lit provides you with new SIM with new number and $30 prepaid recharge. You can only transfer a non Telstra number to the SIM. You can transfer a existing Telstra mobile phone number to SIM.

View solution in original post

Level 1: Cadet

I have ,the exact same issue, & i just keep getting no-where

Tim kovacs
Highlighted

What issue are you having? This post didn't have an issue, just a question as to what something is.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit