un3xp3ct3dgu35t
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music 6mth Free Offer

I recently re-contracted to Telstra on a XXL Small Business Plan with the iPhone X.

The plan states I receive a 6mth Apple Music Subscription for free and that I will receive a text message to redeem it a few days after signing up for my plan.

I haven't received the text and I have been on the phone to Telstra, transferred 8 times until finally, someone was willing to help. They couldn't figure out how to have the text message sent so escalated it and promised me a call back in 1-2 days.

Its been over a week now and I haven't heard anything back. Called again only to be told that I need to post on Crowd Support. (You are fricking kidding right?)

Been a Telstra Business Customer for 20 years now always on very high plans.

Maybe someone can give me the kind of customer service I deserve. Can someone tell me how to redeem my 6 mths Apple Music Free subscription?? All I need is the text message re-sent.

Thank you!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple Music 6mth Free Offer

HI un3xp3ct3dgu35t,

Very sorry to hear that you have not had the Apple Music offer issue resolved as yet. 

Not sure why you would be advised to post on CrowdSupport, as the offer is account related, and therefore needs to be escalated if not associated to your account. 

The SMS should come through automatically, however from what you have mentioned this has not happened, and therefore needs to be followed up to resolve. 

I would recommend lodging a formal complaint online here: https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint so that a Complaint Case Manager can take this on board and make sure it's resolved for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more