bigmouthmedia
Level 2: Rookie

Apple Music - free streaming on Family Sharing ?

Answered
I have finished my free year of Apple Music when I signed up for the iPhone 7 plus and have since signed up again on Apple Music, this time with Family Sharing through the app....I can now allow multiple users listen and access it.

Is streaming / downloading music still free on the mobile data allowance in my case? I didn't want to sign up the $11.99/user through the 24x7 app....
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple Music - free streaming on Family Sharing ?

Hi bigmouthmedia, 

Yes the Apple Music streaming is unmetered on all Telstra Mobile services regardless of subscription type. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi bigmouthmedia, 

Yes the Apple Music streaming is unmetered on all Telstra Mobile services regardless of subscription type. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

bigmouthmedia
Level 2: Rookie

Fantastic - I just wasn't sure if it was still the case as I hadn't gone through Telstra to sign it up...and that goes for streaming/listening and downloading to your device too ?
DeltaSquad
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@bigmouthmedia

Streaming and listening, yes.

Non-music streaming use such as downloads, video streaming and social interaction will attract data charges

More information about Apple Music is available on our website

I hope that helps

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more