CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Apple Music free subscription - no message received to activate it with apple

i  have signed up for the 6 months free Apple Music on my Ipad, the 24/7 app says that Apple music is active, but itunes just offers me the 3 months for 0.99 when I click on the Apple music link.

Apparently I should have received a message with a link in it to tell Apple that the subscription is active, I have not received any message, is there some way of getting the message resent, or do I need to cancel the subscription and try again.

Thanks

Dale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple Music free subscription - no message received to activate it with apple

Hi da1e11ody, 

Just to clarify, did you take up the Apple Music offer on a Mobile service and are looking to use the app on the iPad? 

The specific offer in your My Account here:  http://tel.st/cpyn will initially need to send an SMS to help with activation. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Re: Apple Music free subscription - no message received to activate it with apple

I signed up on the 24/7 app on the ipad, and the number I signed up with is the number of the sim that is in the ipad.

I have received no sms.

My account says Apple music is active but I cannot access it and there is no option to do anything other than cancel the subscription.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Our Billing team via Live Chat here:  http://tel.st/hsc3 can help follow this up for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

After nearly two hours the billing team/support team cant help, they just want to sort it out with Apple Care.

So I have sorted it out i cancelled the Apple Music Subscription, it is not worth all the hassle.

Highlighted

that should have read they want me to sort it out with Apple Care.

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more