Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music not active now on mobile

My last bill, (post paid) June 2020 says I've been charged $11.99 for an apple music subscription but now says not available on my phone. Is this no longer available going forward?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Apple Music not active now on mobile

Where is it saying that it is not available on your phone, in the Apple Music app itself? Or is the phone saying that Apple Music is not compatible with your phone (and what model phone)?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

I have exactly the same issue (on an iPhone Xs).  Apple Music had been working fine until now.

Highlighted

Same issue here. Apple Music no longer accessible on iphone, and June bill did not include the $11.99 charge. Tried getting help via Telstra app, and they didnt understand the question. They didn’t even know it could be paid for via Telstra. Told me to contact Apple?!?! 🙄 I’ve signed up via iTunes now, but none of my music or playlists have reappeared. Anyone had a better response or solution with this??? 

Highlighted

I think the billing arrangement with Apple expired, but you should have been able to log in to your Apple account via a computer and change the billing method and you shouldn't have lost your music or playlists.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Thanks Jupiter. I would have done this in advance had I known the payment arrangements needed to change. But because I was unaware, my Apple Music access was removed. And even now that I have resubscribed via itunes, my library and playlists are still empty Smiley Sad I’ll try and get some support via Apple, see if it can be reinstated. 

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more