Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music problem verifying

Hi I am having difficulty redeeming my Apple Music subscription. I hvae downloaded the app to my Samsung S7, visited My Account in the 24/7 app and it says my subscription is active. Then when I go to Apple Music it takes forever to verify the account and it hasnt seemed to have worked, even after loggin in with my usual apple id. Is there somethiing I am missing?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Apple Music problem verifying

Hey Rochelleybean,

Welcome to CrowdSupport.

When you activated your subscription to Apple Music, did you receive a confirmation SMS with a link to verify the subscription?

- Matt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I recieved an sms that said I had the membership and it gave me a link to the app on the play store. There was another reminder sent to me. My plan had to be completed the next business day as there were issues lodging it by the back of house team. Would this have caused a delay or possibly was not activated properly?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@Rochelleybean,

It is possible that this may have caused a delay.

I'd recommend contacting the billing teams via Live Chat to reset the subscription.
This should prompt a new SMS activation confirmation to be sent to you.

- Matt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more