Alimac2
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music subscription end

So Apple Music will no longer be offered through Telstra. Does this mean my mobile bill continues to be the same amount each month with no music subscription? Or will the monthly bill decrease? What a rip off if it doesn’t decrease....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
iPat91
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple Music subscription end

@Alimac2 free Apple Music was an offer we had a while back. Your monthly bill will remain the same amount as this was a promotional offer.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ngb1
Level 1: Cadet

I also got an email that looks legit from Telstra that states that Telstra are no longer allowing subscriptions to Apple Music (nothing to do with a previous free offer iPat91) and how to transfer to Apple direct instead.  Is this real, or is it a scam email?  Do Telstra still support Apple music subs?

LauraBee
Support Team
Support Team

Hi there! As part of simplifying our services and add-ons, Telstra customer with an Apple music subscription linked to their Telstra account will need to subscribe directly with Apple to continue access. This is happening progressively from the 2nd of July. We will send an SMS upon cancellation with instructions on how to join Apple Music directly and resume listening, meaning you can continue to enjoy your playlists.

You can find some further information here: https://tel.st/7wez7g

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more