Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music through Telstra

I got a subscription with Apple from Telstra so I canceled mine so can put Telstra’s on but when I try and click on my number to redeem it keeps saying oops there’s an error it’s done this for 3 days ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple Music through Telstra

Hey jd1984, welcome to CrowdSupport.

Take a look at the FAQ we have published here: http://tel.st/9f2x3, it should see you sorted Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Dan,

At the start of the FAQ it says:

"Offer ends before 26 December 2018 and must be redeemed by 26 February 2019."

Could you please explain what the two dates mean?

I would like to take up Apple's free trial offer, then take up Telstra's. Will I need to take up Telstra's offer before December 26, or before February 26, or can I take it up any time even after February 26 as I was recently told by a live chat consultant?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Zzz,

My understanding is that it will cease to be an inclusion in our plans on Dec 26 18, and must be redeemed before 26 Feb 19.

I suspect that that is when our agreement with Apple expires, though I am speculating, I have nothing more than an educated guess to base that on.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks Dan.

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more