Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music

I have been sent a text from Telstra with a 6 month free trial for Apple Music, it tells me to click on the link or enter the code but there is no link and no code?!?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 11: Detective

Re: Apple Music

Hi @Dafir,

Try checking your Telstra MyAccount to redeem the offer if it's not working through your mobile. Once enabled I think you just go into your Apple Music app and it should detect your mobile service and provide you with the 6 months free option (note you might need to be on cellular data for it to detect your mobile when using the app)

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

ps: If this doesnt work, if you have the Telstra TV app on your phone it also provides you with a section where you can see all your eligible offers, just follow the prompts to validate.

Do or do not, there is no try...

I am a Telstra Employee but participate in the forum on my own time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

This is a fault with the test messages. 

I spent 15 minutes on the phone to a telstra business representitive, who told me he only had 1 minute left to talk to me. So he put me through to Apple.

Apple were delightful, but couldn't help... AS WE ALREADY KNEW, TELSTRA DOESN'T OWN UP TO FAULTS!

Highlighted
Level 11: Detective

I've seen a few people with this issue on here and I believe Telstra have identified the issue and are looking to fix this soon! Hold tight, you should get some sort of communication with the correct link when resolved.

Do or do not, there is no try...

I am a Telstra Employee but participate in the forum on my own time, my opinions are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more