NameHere
Level 1: Cadet

Have Telstra Apple Music 12 month working but cannot find the subscription in my AppleID account

Answered

I'm not complaining, I have Apple Music working fine on my iPhone.

But when I check my AppleID account details, there is no subscription. I'm looking both on the iPhone and Itunes. There is not even a Subcription Manage button anywhere in the account. I know where it should be but it is missing.

Are we supposed to see the Telstra subscription?

Oh and thanks Telstra,

B

Yours truly
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TimBartel
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Have Telstra Apple Music 12 month working but cannot find the subscription in my AppleID account

Hey NameHere,

This won't show up in your Apple ID subscriptions as the service is being billed through Telstra, allowing us to provide you with the subscription you're referring to.

You'll be able to see the subscription within My Account though if you wanted to check it.

Cheers,

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
TimBartel
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Have Telstra Apple Music 12 month working but cannot find the subscription in my AppleID account

Hey NameHere,

This won't show up in your Apple ID subscriptions as the service is being billed through Telstra, allowing us to provide you with the subscription you're referring to.

You'll be able to see the subscription within My Account though if you wanted to check it.

Cheers,

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

NameHere

Thanks Tim, yes I can see the subscription in my telstra phone add-ons.

Yours truly
MarkA2

So how can I change this to a Family membership given I cannot manage via my iTunes subscription via Apple???

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Hi MarkA2 you can manage your subscription and view the support FAQs for this service here https://www.telstra.com.au/applemusic 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more