Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Loss of all music from Apple Music

Answered
Hi,
I made a silly mistake of thinking I had to unsubscribe to Apple Music as my free 12mth trial was up, I am now aware I can continue the subscription at a cost. However, I didn't realise that this would delete all of the music I had downloaded in the last year! I've re-subscribe, but is there anyway I can get all of my music back?
Thank You
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Loss of all music from Apple Music

That's a good question,

From what I've been able to google if you go into your iTunes preferences then check the box that says iCloud Music Library and they should sync back.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

That's a good question,

From what I've been able to google if you go into your iTunes preferences then check the box that says iCloud Music Library and they should sync back.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you so much! I HAVE MY SONGS BACK!!!!!
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello, 

Oh that is good to hear. Please do let us know if there is anything further that we can assist you with. 

- Simone

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more