Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Subscription stopped working

About a month ago my Apple Music stopped working. Didn’t think much of it at the start... I thought it may just be a case of logging back in or something.. since then I’ve tried multiple times to re activate with no success. I’ve tried contacting Telstra through multiple support avenues without I'm getting charged $11.99 per month for a service I’m not receiving and I want it to stop. Anyone else having the same issue???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Subscription stopped working

Same issue for me. Also the apple music does not show up as an available add-on in 24/7 app.

Looks like a few people are starting to get the same issue. 

Highlighted

I also have the same issue. Not showing up on the 24/7 app and no way to "log back in"

Not sure how Telstra set up my Apple subscription if my phone number is somehow linked to my iTunes ID (which are separate emails ... )

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You need to contact Apple support via https://support.apple.com/en-au/music with regards to Apple Music subscriptions (Telstra is just acting as your billing - like a Credit Card - they have no access to your Apple account to see what is happening).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more