Level 1: Cadet

200g broadband fees monthly on my plan

Hi .

Can you explain me more about the $82.50 that you had taken it from my account ? 

Keep this in your mind , I made a plan with telestra about 200g net a month with only $75.

Can you explain that for me. Please?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: 200g broadband fees monthly on my plan

@Samiramira7073 wrote:

Hi .

Can you explain me more about the $82.50 that you had taken it from my account ? 

Keep this in your mind , I made a plan with telestra about 200g net a month with only $75.

Can you explain that for me. Please?

Hi @Samiramira7073 

No one here on Crowd Support has access to customer accounts. So you would have to speak with Telstra directly.

Can you look at your account and see what it is called?

The current Telstra NBN plans, that you can change to, offer 500GB for $75, or $90 for unlimited.

If you were on the older 200GB plan for $75.00 I can only assume you might have now been migrated over to the current $90 unlimited plan and paid for it pro-rata for the first month. Then the next and current months will be $90.

Everyone is being moved over to the current plans and the older ones (That you were on) are being retired.

I am only assuming you were moved over to the $90 unlimited plan because that would explain the price you were charged (Being pro-rata for the first month). If that is the case you need to contact Telstra and drop down to the $75 500GB plan that you should've been migrated to in the first place (Telstra seem to want to move everyone over the higher plan regardless)

The new $75 plan not only gives you extra data for nothing, but you will also be on unlimited local/national and mobile calls (Which I don't think you were on with that old 200GB plan).

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit