Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Account and billing queries

My current account includes a charge on 12 May 12.44pm for 'Information 19 Numbers', to Number 1902223344 - duration 9.32 minutes and for the amount of $36.44.

Niether my wife no I can recall making any such a phone call or any reason why we should be calling such number or for that length of time. We assume this must be an error and, unless there is a satisfactory explanation, we would request that the charge be cancelled and this be reflected in our next statement.

Geoff Chittenden

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Account and billing queries

@gihc wrote:

My current account includes a charge on 12 May 12.44pm for 'Information 19 Numbers', to Number 1902223344 - duration 9.32 minutes and for the amount of $36.44.

Niether my wife no I can recall making any such a phone call or any reason why we should be calling such number or for that length of time. We assume this must be an error and, unless there is a satisfactory explanation, we would request that the charge be cancelled and this be reflected in our next statement.

Geoff Chittenden

@gihc Probably best to call billing and try and get it waived. Not sure if they will do the full amount though.

Might be worth also getting 190 numbers blocked on your account as well.

Allot of these numbers are used as scams by calling you and hanging up, then when you call back to see who it was you are charged a huge call rate. 

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit