Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Account problems

I have 2 accounts linked to my Telstra login. These two accounts have services attached to them, 1 account for internet & a mobile service and the second account for just one mobile service.  I recently logged in to the Telstra website to pay a bill and although both accounts are displayed, the second account now says that there is no service associated with it. I have also noticed that the 24/7 app is no longer showing the second account and service.

I then visited the local Telstra shop (because of the inordinately long wait time for someone to answer the phone)  who were able to bring up both accounts and associated services on their internal system, but, like me, were unable to display the information on the website. Because of this issue I am unable to pay the account via the account portal, and, in this instance had to pay in the Telstra shop.

I'm really not happy about this - both from the billing POV, but with security concerns around porting etc, this is not good. Can Telstra please sort out this out - and while you are at it, please sort out the new accounts portal - it is buggy!

I am a long term Telstra customer and have always enjoyed the coverage and internet quality, but the current situation with the new online billing is not good enough.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Account problems

Hi @Gisman, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear of the troubles you've had. When you spoke with our team in store what has been advised? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

That there wasn't much they could do from their end as it was a Telstra Account Portal issue (agree) and to try and get back in touch - hence the post (having already tried calling). I guess I can see their point as my details are in the Telstra system with services against the correct accounts & I still get a bill (no surprise there), which logically suggests that this is a technical issue with the account portal.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know. I recommend having a case manager assigned via  https://tel.st/u4kqy and they can look into this for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit