Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Account problems

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

It can take a few hours to get an initial response, but you will receive a notification through the app when a consultant responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems.

You will need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human.

It can take a few hours to get an initial response, but you will receive a notification through the app when a consultant responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Level 2: Rookie

Two year problem

A/c <Removed for Privacy> has an account problem that I have been told was fixed .

And it still isn't.

I am not leaving today until this problem is fixed.

IF Telstra cannot fix this problem then I will find another provider after 50 years.

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN IN ERROR FOR TWO YEARS I WOULD PREFER IF IT WOULD BE FIXED TODAY

PLEASE

Jupiter

Re: Two year problem

Never post you account number in a public forum such as Crowdsupport.

If you haven't been able to get this resolved by a consultant, you can lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints (takes about 5 business days for an initial response) and if that fails, you have the option of lodging a complaint with the Ombudsman via https://tio.com.au

Level 2: Rookie

I am not happy with this service at all

I will discuss this problem with the Minister for telecommunications

This is not a good service

Jupiter

The Minister can't help you, you need to go to the Ombudsman if you have tried the Telstra Complaints route.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit