Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Account still showing as cable connection

Answered

Hi There - We had our connection changed to FTTC NBN in Feb, and yet our billing still shows as a cable connection, I've tried to use the virtual assistant to find no useful info.

I've looked at the migrate plan under "change my plan" and the default option will send me another modem (which I don't need)

Other than calling... which really isn't an option at the moment,

Can anyone think of an option?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Account still showing as cable connection

All sorted -
Yeah, I know there's no difference, it was more a concern that it was incorrectly shown on my bill, and I've been pummeled with way too many "The NBN is in your street" emails of late lol

Finally got an actual person on Live chat, all fixed, someone had forgotten to complete the work completed notice through.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Do you want to change plans? There's no difference in the plans based on the tech type.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

All sorted -
Yeah, I know there's no difference, it was more a concern that it was incorrectly shown on my bill, and I've been pummeled with way too many "The NBN is in your street" emails of late lol

Finally got an actual person on Live chat, all fixed, someone had forgotten to complete the work completed notice through.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi

I would like to cancel my Telstra service

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit