Level 1: Cadet

Account

this account in the name of Bruce  to be changed to Lynette  because Bruce has recently passed away.  Thank you Lyn

<edited for privacy>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Account

Hi Lyn,

Please accept my condolences. 

Crowdsupport is a public forum, no-one on here has access to customer's Accounts.

Have a read of the below link, it shows the steps to take to transfer the Account into your name.

https://exchange.telstra.com.au/how-to-cancel-or-transfer-a-telstra-service-when-a-loved-one-passes-...

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Level 21: Augmented

Sorry to hear that..

But, it is not safe to post any personal information in a public forum such as this one..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Hi @SteveW_52,

I did notify a Moderator to remove the personal details (Account number and names) when I wrote my reply.

They just haven't gotten around to editing the post yetSmiley Wink

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit