Evelynman
Level 1: Cadet

Account

I have received a final notice after cancelling my account a year ago Please see below ….as this is the response to another complaint I have made as after a year I am still receiving bills. 

I’m receiving messages again still for Telstra even after I have  cancelled my account in December last year 2020 when I left Australia
 my account has been cancelled two or three times in the passed and I and still receiving bills for an account that shod of been closed 
Now you are sending me a final notice for an account that was closed in December 2020, please make sure this is taken care of as I do not owe Telstra anything 
And I don’t want to be receiving any more accounts from them. I am in Greece my phone and email are below should you need to contact me as I will not be  spending money on my end to call you to sort this out when I did it before I left Australia.

New Case Created

Hi EVELYN MANIOS,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

This email has been sent automatically to confirm that your information has been received and a new case has been created in our system under case number 23072809.

Your case has been passed onto the relevant team for review and a team member will be in touch to follow up.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email and we will be in touch to follow up shortly.

Best regards,

Your Telstra Team

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Dowser
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Account

You can raise the points that you have aired with the Case Manager when they contact you.

CrowdSupport contributors do not have the means to verify your identity or access your account.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit