bob270
Level 1: Cadet

ACCOUNTING/INVOICE tt10007.448835 ISSUED AT SOUTH TWEED TELSTRA SHOP 2/10/2021

I purchased a new Samsung S21 Mobile at the above shop and was not issued with any paperwork except a Tax Receipt for $94.66.

Telstra accounts are always paid by direct debit by my Company  TWEED RIVER HOME AND MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATION.

MY BANK HAVE SINCE INFORMED ME THAT iMY PRIVATE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED WITH AN AMOUNT OF $94.66.  This charge should have beeb debited to  the Company account as above.

Could this matter be rectified as all my Telstra expences have always been charged by Direct Debit

once a month covering everything to do with my account.

Robert Blake

*Personal information removed to protect your privacy*

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: ACCOUNTING/INVOICE tt10007.448835 ISSUED AT SOUTH TWEED TELSTRA SHOP 2/10/2021

Robert, for account related issues you have to contact Telstra Support because they can verify your identity & also they have access to your account information.

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: ACCOUNTING/INVOICE tt10007.448835 ISSUED AT SOUTH TWEED TELSTRA SHOP 2/10/2021

Hi @bob270

If your service is on a Business account and you are an authorised contact on that account, our Business team via the app can assist with any account concerns. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit