Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

After hours technician

Hi, After waiting for a technician that never showed I've been told an after hrs technician will come out. Just like to know the chances of this occurring? Or am I just wasting more of my time?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: After hours technician

After Hours Techs can be sent out in some cases. The best bet would be to have a chat with LiveChat to see if they can confirm this for you however.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted

Now after calling again they say that I shouldn't have been told someone would come out. The hell is going on.
Highlighted

Live chat apparently can't answer this question.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Live Chat aren't able to check on Technician appointments unfortunately :-( 

The best bet is to call our Faults Team on 13 22 00 and they can check this for you, and confirm when a Technician is booked to come out. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Have been assured they will be here....they have two more hours. If they don't arrive what are my options?
Highlighted

Well there's 35mins to go. Chances are they won't come. Thanks a bunch Telstra for your usual amazing customer service.
Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

@Kyejane wrote:
Well there's 35mins to go. Chances are they won't come. Thanks a bunch Telstra for your usual amazing customer service.

You were told that they should, then they changed that....... Hm... Likely story is they aren't coming out, as you were told in your 2nd call to them.

Depends on what the issue is. Missed Appointments you can claim under the CSG should you choose to do so: http://telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/commitments/csg/?red=/csg

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit