Misty111
Level 1: Cadet

Assistance

Answered

Why is it that I have to go to this app to ask question about Financial Hardship?

And get bounced around for what? I requested an extension and Telstra says that I am over

due .When I already asked for the extension due to my wife being in Hospital and she will not be coming home at all!! And I am not getting any assistance whatsoever....

Where's the compassion Telstra? Pissed Off! customer.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Assistance

There is a Telstra webpage regarding Financial Hardship that lists a dedicated phone number to call.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Dowser
Accepted Solution

There is a Telstra webpage regarding Financial Hardship that lists a dedicated phone number to call.

View solution in original post

Bren11
Level 2: Rookie

Hi can i please get my phone put back on please i am paying 200 on friday and the balance in a fortnight from Friday please . My name is brenda lindroth 

JoJoH
Support Team
Support Team

Here is the link about how to get assistance, with the contact numbers and ways to request payment extensions. 

https://tel.st/uf4saw

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Dowser

Hi Brenda, your query has been answered, and I would just like to make you aware that this website is a public forum so you should refrain from posting personal information such as your name and phone number.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit