Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Bill Credit Request

Does anyone know how to get through to someone at Telstra to request a credit on their phone/Internet bill?

My ADSL line was suddenly disconnected for 3 weeks in August this year, so I had no home phone or internet service.

It happened after I applied for the NBN but the service was disconnected weeks before I was due to get a NBN modem delivered, and after numerous exasperating calls to Telstra for assistance, I was told that I was being connected to the NBN and I should just wait for that to happen.

Needless to say, I cancelled the NBN order but I am still being billed for service during August that I did not receive.

I have used the Telstra App to message them that I am requesting a credit for the August bill, but there has not been any responce at all.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Bill Credit Request

The My Telstra app is about the only way to get through unless you manage to get through on the phone.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks, I've tried both options more than once, and have not had any luck so far.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

That's no good WT05, what happened when you messaged on the app?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit