Nathangelder1
Level 1: Cadet

Bill fail

Never got my bill in this 3 months. May June and July. But when the bill come alway with late payment fee. I stayed on the phone 1hrs last week and explained that I did not get the bills. And I am sure that I am always pay the bill if it come. Why again I had another bill with me now and it again over due. And it is not only $15 late payment fee+ $ 2 non electronic payment fee. What is that? Is that kind of treatment you should done to a loyalty customer have been with Telstra for 3 years.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Bill fail

hi Nathangelder1

It sounds like there may have been a technical issue on your account which prevented your bill from issuing, which we sincerely apologise for.

The Non Electronic Payment fee is charged, if you receive your bill, or pay it Non-Electronically. This is $2 per month.

To have your concerns looked at in more detail, can you please chat with us 

http://tel.st/49kl

-    Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit