R51
Level 1: Cadet

Bill Payment and Error 404 - Page Not Found

Why am I getting this error message on all devices in an attempt to pay bill on Telstra link?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Reedav

Re: Bill Payment and Error 404 - Page Not Found

Same thing with me, trying to pay a bill for a week, even phoned to make the payment but had other things to do that afternoon besides waiting for them to answer

Greg_1

I have been getting this error for the past 4 weeks, I spoke with their so called Asian experts on help and they said Telstra would look at it but nothing has happened not even a reply, it is really getting to me as they have website issues all the time and maybe they should start looking at employing some real IT people who know what they are doing. For a publicly listed company it is an absolute disgrace.

Sarahk

I too am getting this error message. Cant pay bills online, cant set up direct debits, cant manage plans on any of my devices. Been happening for over a month now.....

bookwormner

Same thing with me, this has been happening since at least last September.  I cannot see my detailed bill.  I cannot get through on the phone, they just send me links for online tools that don't work, or have me message the staff, who do not help either.  

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit