Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Bill query/credit

Answered

Hi all

i am trying to use the 24/7 app to request a credit/query bill for home service tech $135 who never came as was a typical Telstra nbn drop out problem.
It’s driving me crazy ...The app keeps saying due to covid can’t be used etc but also I can’t speak to Telstra as they aren’t taking bill enquiries via phone 

my bill is now overdue but I don’t want to pay for incorrect charges 

any advice how else I can contact Telstra and or a human Telstra rep 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Bill query/credit

You need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days. You can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the icon in the top right of the message screen.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Bill query/credit

You need to send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days. You can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the icon in the top right of the message screen.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit