Why am i being charged $20 a month  'Premium Tech Services'

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Bill

You may have subscribed to it either when you started your plan, or if you rang up with a problem at some stage.

To find out for sure, you would need to chat to billing by sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi tries to send you somewhere else, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I wish to speak to a consultant as i dont ever remember signing up for this.  I had a complaint but they said it would be a one time payment if someone came out.  They found our nbn biox had a fault and it was replaced i then thought we wouldnt be charged!!!!!!!  So many problems since we had Nbn installed but i guess you are sick of hearing that.   

Highlighted

The My Telstra app is the only way to contact the consultants at the moment (or send a message to the Telstra Facebook or Twitter accounts). There is practically zero chance of getting through on the phone.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit