Jonong_5555
Level 1: Cadet

Bill

I am trying to pay my outstanding bill. But when I log into my Telstra account there is no payments there to pay. But I receive a text that I have outstanding amounts to pay. I have tried paying through phone, which did not work. I have also tried the messaging function which does not solve my issue. I have been trying so hard to contact Telstra but the phone service leads you around and around without solving the issue. This has been very frustrating. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Dowser
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

Re: Bill

What does it show under Payments in the My Telstra app?.

Jonong_5555
Level 1: Cadet

It shows “Nothing to see here” 

Dowser

It sounds like you are trying to do the right thing and pay what appears to be an outstanding amount.(based on the text message that you received), so I can understand your frustration.

I suggest contacting Telstra Support by either phoning 132200 and say “speak to consultant” (in response to Codi).
Alternatively use the chat function in the My Telstra app.  In there also state “speak to consultant”.

You have to speak to the billing team.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

The text message could also be a scam.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dowser

@Jupiter wrote:

The text message could also be a scam.

I agree, that’s partly why I suggested speaking on the billing team (to check its veracity).

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit