StephenD
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Billing Assistance via Live Chat

Need a hand with your bill?

Chat Online to our dedicated Bill Enquiries Team here in Adelaide and write about your experiences. The team are here to assist 24/7!

Happy postingSmiley Tongue

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
20 REPLIES 20
Extreame
Level 20: Director

Re: Billing Assistance via Live Chat

Oh nice!

Kudos coming your way.
Andrew
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

It may be me - but the only place I can find Live Chat link is when you log in to My Account?

Can this be added to the contact us section maybe?

Although I'm a Telstra Employee - All words are my own and represent my opinion only - not that of Telstra.
GeoffU
Level 1: Cadet

On Sat 23 July, I asked why, on my latest account, I had been billed for a call from my home phone to my home phone, YES, my home phone to my home phone.  I received a reply stating that my reference number is 110723-002983 and I would receive a further reply within TWO (2) WORKING DAYS.  The time now is 1344 on the FIFTH working day and still no reply.  

Where is my reply and resolution? 

Andrew

Did you call the home phone number from the home phone and have messagebank setup?

Although I'm a Telstra Employee - All words are my own and represent my opinion only - not that of Telstra.
GeoffU

NO.  I have had 101 set up for ages.  I do not make a habit of calling myself, either.

Andrew

Hmmm,

Well the above way is the only logical thing I can think of for your being charged for a call - otherwise if you called yourself it would be engaged and not connect, thus not getting charged.

E.G. Testing to see if voicemail diversion is working or something.

Perhaps someone else in your house hold made the call?

Or it could very well be a genuine billing issues - in which case I'd suggest calling 13 22 00, say complaints and ask them to see if there is an update on your existing complaint that has been lodged.

Sonic05

I would like to chat with someone about legal lessee

Sonic05

I wish to change the legal lessee on my acount.. what do I have to do.?

Esther
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Sonic05,

Your best bet is to either give us a call on 132200 or head into store to discuss this further 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mahala

i need a bit of help

DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey mahala,

Welcome to Crowd Support 🙂

If you are needing help with a bill then then please click the link provided and my colleagues in Live Chat will be able to assist you with this 🙂

Ford58

Hi there was wondering what I owe on my account
Ashley
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Ford58,

We can't access your account over Facebook, but if you click on the link in the first post you can speak with our Live Chat team and they can let you know 🙂

Ashlee288

Can someone please contact me.... i am struggling to work out how to use this... i have paid my bill and want to reconnect it but i cant call anyone due to it being dissconnected...

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Ashlee, while we're not able to request account details or make changes to services via posts on these forums you can speak with our 24x7 Live Chat team and provide your details to one of our consultants who can remove any account suspension. (Even if your phone is restricted, you can still call 000 for emergencies and our 13 22 00 number if needed). 

Jamie5

Hello,

My phone was recently disconnected because i hadn't paid my bill. I have paid the outstanding amount today so if i could please be reconnected that would be great.

thank you

JessicaCL
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Jamie5,

Once a payment is made, please let us know via this link https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Advise-Telstra-of-a-payment and services are generally reconnected within 24 hours.

Robin3

I have a faulty mobile phone and keeps dialing others' numbers. I want to report this and not be charged for these automatic dialings.

Js60

Hi
I have just followed up on my account only to be shocked by the bill pending payment. This is not correct and I am particularly perturbed as to how this bill is so high.
I have lady been trying to chat via 24x7 live chat. This page does not even launch
What does one have to do to get dome answers?????
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Js60

It's frustrating to see that your bill is not correct, and also the difficulty you are experiencing with the Live Chat service, 

If you can try this link  http://tel.st/49kl which is for our 24x7 Billing Team or you can also call 132200 between 8am and 9pm daily. 

Kind Regards 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit