Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Billing issue with my account

Have had an ongoing credit applied to my account for the past two years as part of a resolution to a case. The credit has stopped this month and should be ongoing, all numbers are diverting to the chat service and the chat service has been altered so questions and interactions happens every few hours, problem with this is I am have what I can only assume is shift changes and am constantly repeating myself over the past 3 days and not getting a result... How can I call somebody?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Billing issue with my account

Pot luck at the moment unfortunately. Telstra is still severely understaffed in their call centres and it will be a long time before things return to normal.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 13: Super Sleuth

5 months since their Call Centres were placed on restriction and they are still unable to arrange an alternative or is it just that it's a lot more convenient not having to talk to customers?

It takes a long time to onboard people and to train them up. Especially when you are talking about thousands of people.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 13: Super Sleuth

Maybe they shouldn't have made virtually their entire Australian workforce redundant or converted them over to contractors?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit