CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Billing

This has been going on for ages & has started again I recharged not even thirty days ago & my account is empty when I've only used 3.40 in calls & 50 mb of data. I am tired of the Telstra rip off how do I make theses s-heads stop even after I've complained to the telecommunications ombudsman a few times. I cannot call their annoying call centre unless I recharge what a joke
#riredofcomplaining

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Billing

Hey Random7,

Appreciate your frustrations with the issues you have experienced with the pre-paid service credit and how this has been used up on your service. It would seem that you have reached the 30 day expiry period if all of the remaining credit has been used up and you have not come close to reaching this is your actual usage. My colleagues in the Pre-Paid Live Chat Team will be able to have this investigated further and hopefully locate the cause of the issue with you and are available 24/7 via:

http://tel.st/nxzt

This team will assist via a secure chat link on your computer, so there is no need to have a call completed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit