Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

BIlling

Hello,

I have rather the opposite problem to wanting to go paperless. I find it exceptionally convenient that the bill is sent to me, I don't have to log on to anything and I can just pay it online. However, I haven't received a paper bill for the past three months- and the only notification that I was given about the change was a letter two months in informing me that I had 24 hours to pay the overdue amount- two months worth. I had assumed that there was a technical error which prevented the sending of the paper bills, but it happened again- this month. I'm overdue, (paid it now, thankfully) but I would love to know how to receive a paper bill once more.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: BIlling

Hi R-J, best you have a talk with the Telstra Accounts and Billings team directly as they have access to personal account details that nobody can get into here. You'll find the options to do this available at the following link: https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/account-bill

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit