CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Billing

Hi
In regards to Bill I have received, please note I have tried more than 10 times called and let Telstra know that I don’t have any service with Telstra since last year week after week. The connection couldn’t be processed because of the fault in the copper wire in the first place and the whole thing was cancelled but I have been receiving calls and emails month after month for the past year for service that I haven’t received or set up in the first place.
Customer support have been hopeless, I call them week after week to solve it close my account and credit the bill as I never got to use Telstra.
I am fed up with this and I do not want this to go in my credit history as why should I be paying for sthg I am not using. Telstra u are hopeless I have no option left but to contact my legal aid now

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Billing

Have you lodged a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints ?

You should have a reference number starting SR 1- , if you have.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Oh yes I have. I have at least 10 reference numbers and complaints made but no progress. Telstra has been hopeless
Highlighted

If Telstra complaints haven't been able to resolve the problem, then the next step is a complaint to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman via www.tio.com.au
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit