I need to pay a bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Billing

You can either do that in store or by logging in to your account either online or via the 24x7 (My Telstra) app on your phone, or via this link.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You can either do that in store or by logging in to your account either online or via the 24x7 (My Telstra) app on your phone, or via this link.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Please could you sen me a detailed bill as I don't have a Telstra home phone, and think that I am paying for it.  thank you, Nellie

NVA
Highlighted

Nobody on Crowdsupport has access to billing systems or accounts. You will need to give 132200 a call or chat online via https://livechat.telstra.com

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

@Jupiter wrote:

It won’t let me do it online, they won’t answer the call because they are short staffed 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit