Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Bpay problems

Has anyone had any problems paying their bill via BPAY through internet banking? In December and my last bill the payment transaction was cancelled. Called my bank and they couldn't explain it but they said they weren't the ones cancelling the payment and a call to Telstra Billing also didn't help. The BPAY biller codes and customer reference numbers are correct as I have them saved because I pay regularly this way... Any info would be great, so far I haven't been hit with a late payment charge but don't want this to become a constant problem.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Bpay problems

@dpc_melb wrote:

Has anyone had any problems paying their bill via BPAY through internet banking? In December and my last bill the payment transaction was cancelled. Called my bank and they couldn't explain it but they said they weren't the ones cancelling the payment and a call to Telstra Billing also didn't help. The BPAY biller codes and customer reference numbers are correct as I have them saved because I pay regularly this way... Any info would be great, so far I haven't been hit with a late payment charge but don't want this to become a constant problem.

Thanks

Haven't heard of any issues. What Biller code are you using?

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Bpay problems

How many digits long is your account number?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit