CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Can I view and download bills past a certain date???

Answered

Hi

I'm trying to view a bill prior to Oct 2017, however, I don't have any bills before this date, either in my email or on my account. The reason I need this is that I gave an old device to a family member but since it's so old I(Phone 6+) and he needs to reset it as neither of us can remember the login details, he needs proof of ownership for it. So I am trying to find an older bill that shows the phone was mine, do I need to contact Telstra directly? The other thing is, we cannot go into a Telstra store together as he lives in Qld, and I'm in country NSW!

TIA Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Can I view and download bills past a certain date???

Thanks, jhwiz! 

I will definitely give that a go as I know he has the IMEI number as he mentioned it the other night.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Level 19: Deputy Director

Hi, your bill won't prove that you own it, you'll need a proof of purchase or proof of warranty, a Telstra store could assist you in providing proof of warranty. Your bill might say "iPhone 6+" but it could be any device as there is no serial/IMEI on your bill. You won't need to go in-store together, just get him to send you the IMEI of the device so the Telstra store can find the purchase record. 

Here's instructions on how to find your IMEI number

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Thanks, jhwiz! 

I will definitely give that a go as I know he has the IMEI number as he mentioned it the other night.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit