VeryAnnoyed1
Level 1: Cadet

Can't cancel my service number and still being charged

Telstra.

I have tried to cancel one of my plans a number of times via my computer browser and on the 24/7 app. Every time I try to chat, the pop up is greyed out. I call 13 22 00 and it directs me to chat with someone via the app. I am still being charged $45 a month for a service number that I haven't used AT ALL for months.

I am seriously considering taking my business elsewhere. This is Australia's premier provider and all you care about is lining your pockets while pissing everyone off.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Can't cancel my service number and still being charged

Hi VeryAnnoyed1. 

Thanks for getting in touch, apologies for the delay getting back to you. 

I see you were having some troubles regarding cancelling your service and getting your billing issue resolved?

As it has been over a month since then and most have been sent their orders already, did you end up getting this information? If not please let me know what has been happened recently, happy to help or get you pointed in the right direction for further assistance. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit