Petrie74
Level 1: Cadet

Cant pay bill through online portal

Hi,

I am unable to make a payment on my bill, edit direct deposit details or manage bill notifications because every time I open the online billing portal I get the below message.

This has been ongoing for several months now and I have tried to contact Telstra support who said they would look into with no resolution in 2 months.

My bill is now overdue but that is out of my control so I anyone can suggest how best to get in contact with Telstra to a. Fix the issue and b. Remove overdue charge as I have been unable to pay.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

James Petrie

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Petrie74

Re: Cant pay bill through online portal

I should also add that when I try to use the telstra Connect feature, I get stuck in a loading loop where it goes between www.connectapp.telstra.com and https://connectapp.telstra.com/#error_description=User+account+is+not+registered+for+use+in+this+con....

This will go on indefinitely 

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

I assume that you are a Telstra Business Customer?

Have you tried using the Telstra Connect app through your mobile (can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Petrie74

Hi Jupiter,

Thanks for response. I have tried telstra connect app and it seems to be the same. 

Once I log in it continuously goes back and forth in loading screens and does not go anywhere

Jupiter

You will need to contact Telstra Business Support on 132000 as it sounds like there is an error in your account settings.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit