Dad1959
Level 1: Cadet

Certicate problem

Any one seeing this on trying to log into my account ?

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from "telslta" (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). 

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

Have reset Chrome twice - date and time all ok 

Note I have removed html from orginal message

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Certicate problem

No. What URL are you using to access it?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dad1959
Jupiter

It's working fine on my computer (Chrome, Edge & Firefox). No warnings and no problems with certificates.

Maybe clear your cache and cookies and see if that clears out any old information and fixes the problem.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Dad1959

Hi Did that -

Prior to that i had the page loading on  ok on Firefox , issue was google chrome only - was able to remove cert on file - that appeared to have worked -

JayVee1
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Dad1959,

Just checking in - is everything running as it should be now or are you still needing a hand?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit