InternetGuy
Level 1: Cadet

Changed broadband plan yesterday night

Hi, yesterday night i changed my broadband plan from 100gb to 200gb via MyAccount as Jan 10 starts my new period. Today my usage data i think has been resetted but i try to check usage to see if it changed in MyAccount the service doesnt show up. Maybe I have to wait a couple of days for it to take into affect but also it only shows my Home Phone that states "charges are not avaliable" as it used to be phone and braodband together on one bill. My internet service in MyAccount has totally dissappeared. will the broadband service reappear so i can have access to check on my data usage?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Changed broadband plan yesterday night

Hey InternetGuy,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport. Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics we have here, in our Community.

InternetGuy, there's currently an issue with My Account where some customers are not able to view their account or usage. We're implementing a fix so you're able to see it again. Did you try logging into My BigPond instead of My Account to see your usage directly? Thanks InternetGuy.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

InternetGuy
Level 1: Cadet

yes i have tried MyBigPond, it brings me into MyAccount after i log in and still the same result  I only can see my other services such as mobile plan and home phone but broadband is completely dissappeared.

Renee
Support Team
Support Team

Heya InternetGuy,

When you do make changes to your services, sometimes it can take up to 48 hours for them to reappear, changes in tact.

Therefore, I recommend waiting out the 48 hours, if you find you are still unable to view your home phone and broadband, have a chat with our My Account Support Team.

We'll be able to find out what's going on and whether the systems have misaligned and get that sorted out for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit