CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Contact customer service via email

Answered

I shut my account down in November before returning to the UK. I have since been sent several bills for amounts I do not owe. These have been passed over to The Probe Group, who have been harassing me for payment. 

I have tried speaking with the live chat team, but they were unable to help. As I am in the UK (and with a UK mobile phone provider) I am unable to speak to the customer service team on the phone without occurring huge costs. 

Is there anyone I can speak to via email who can help me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Contact customer service via email

@gb1517 You could try lodging a formal complaint to sort it out via https://tel.st/4amxg 

It can take up to 5 business days for a case manager to be assigned.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

@gb1517 You could try lodging a formal complaint to sort it out via https://tel.st/4amxg 

It can take up to 5 business days for a case manager to be assigned.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you I will give that a try

Highlighted

Bad Telstra customer service

Sorry to hear that you are not getting good customer service. Telstra's business model does not cater for good client service and they are a joke (if it were funny).

No way to contact humans to discuss issues and the live chat (lack of) service atrocious!!!

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi.

I would like to stop my telstra account until I come back to Australia. At the moment I'm in Burundi since 19/03/2020. And I supposed to come back to Australia on 22/04/2020 but the airport in Burundi is closed.

Kind regards. 

Thabiti Shabani. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @6079

Thank you for your post and my apologies for any delays getting assistance. 
Unfortunately, no one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to assist with cancelling services.

The best way to get in touch right now is via the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App (blue chat icon, bottom right corner) 

Please ensure you have updated to the new My Telstra App as this functions differently to the previous Telstra 24x7 app.
Messages sent via the My Telstra app are being recieved and being responded to in order of urgency, there is a delay due to the impact of COVID-19 on our support teams. 

If you haven't already please send a message via the My Telstra App and one of the consultants will be in touch. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit