rrvau
Level 3: Gumshoe

Contacting senior management

Answered

I just want a way to contact the CEO of Telstra with my complaints and/or suggestions (clean, I promise.), preferably by email.  It appears that senior management think their above the people that pay their rediculous salaries.

Politicians - The true criminal class!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Contacting senior management

A Google search provides this:

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

A Google search provides this:

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

View solution in original post

rrvau

I tried that, thank you.  I still have not had a reply to my email.  Typical CEO, does not give a flying F* about his ordinary customers.  He must be an "Eskimo fishing spot".

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

@rrvau wrote:

I tried that, thank you.  I still have not had a reply to my email.  Typical CEO, does not give a flying F* about his ordinary customers.  He must be an "Eskimo fishing spot".

Hi @rrvau 

The odds are you wouldn't get through to the CEO anyway (The only true way is at the AGM if you are a shareholder).

Email that comes in via that link is then passed on to a customer representative to follow it up.

I actually used that for a friend who lost his home phone for 14 weeks. Once he got involved the phone was up and running in a couple of days. Phone calls and the normal complaints procedure fell on deaf ears.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
rrvau

I did NOT even get a reply!

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @rrvau It looks like you've been provided the contact form above to send your concerns and feedback. Please note responses to complaints may take some time currently, but if you'd like to follow up please contact Telstra via Facebook or Twitter and provide your case reference number. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

rrvau

Why does everyone assume I am silly enough to use  Farce book or Twitter?  I do not want them selling MY data!  It's bad enough with Telstra.  By the way,  due to an impending hospitalisation,  I paid my last Telstra invoice a week or two early and guess what?  I received another invoice with an amount of $9.00 greater than it should be.  Fortunately I contacted Telstra/Bogpong to clarify and was told there was nothing owing.  Does paying early upset their system?  Maybe their IT people should learn basic accointing.  The whole thing is just a pathetic grab for cash.

rrvau

Of course, the CEO is just to good for the people who pay his ridiculous salary, i.e., the users, i.e., US!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit