no-thanks
Level 1: Cadet

Credit still not paid two months after account cloased

I closed my accout with Telstra mid September. Since then I have received two bills saying I have acredit. Even though I was told it would be credited into my bacnk account. When trying to contact today, the automatic voices tells me to get the Telstra app, why??? I have left Tesltra due to the constant run around, now I'm supposed to do more.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
no-thanks
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Credit still not paid two months after account cloased

Update 17/12/2020.

Was contacted on the 19/11/2020 for banking details to process refund. Details were provide, however as of today still no refunds,

I have now made a complaint with the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsmand. Lets see if Telstra actually do what they promised.

Toriee
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Credit still not paid two months after account cloased

Hey @no-thanks,

Hope you were able to get this sorted. In future, the best way to reach our billing team is through the My Telstra App. Once in the chat, the virtual assistant will ask you a few questions before asking a team member to contact you. More info about how that works here https://tel.st/qgggv

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit