Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Data usage history

Where can I find details of my data usage history for my mobile phone?

The data usage history is available on my bills for the usage of my NextG dongle, but all I get for my mobile connection is the amount I have to pay each month........

Sort this out please Telstra!!!!!!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Data usage history

https://onlinebilling.telstra.com.au/billingpayment/action/cytbb/cytbbhome?tR=2ma

1. Login with your Telstra Online Services (aka Online Billing) username and password.
2. Click on ‘View Usage’ under one of the listed mobile services on the billing account shown.
3. Click on ‘‹number› calls’ in the Data Usage panel.

There is a way to navigate to where the URL above takes you, using My Account as your entry point, but given the WYSIWYG Rich Text and HTML editors still don't bloody work on the third-generation iPad when I post on CrowdSupport, I'm not going to try and post an illustrated tutorial.
——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Highlighted

Thanks for the info, but its not what I am looking for..... the page you gave me only shows ( in a very jumbled way) the usage for the current month...... I want to find out my usage history from at least the last 12 monthe so I can get an overall feel of my usage.......

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

I want to find out my usage history from at least the last 12 monthe so I can get an overall feel of my usage.......

Then click on  ‣ View Bills  (under the heading of  Online Billing  ) on the navigation panel on the left.

With each bill shown (one at a time, and you can select which one from up to the most recent thirteen or fourteen, in the drop-down menu on the right in the panel with the heading  Bill History ), you can drill down into the daily mobile data usage history by clicking on a Mobile number from the list of Mobile Services, and then clicking on Data Usage on the next page.

Rinse and repeat for your past twelve or thirteen bills, if you want to check your usage history for the past twelve months.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Highlighted

Hmm,

I too am looking for historic data for my account. I would like to see historic (12 months) of data and call usage. The suggestion made above shows only bill payment history, which, given anyone on a contract will pay the same amount month to month (assuming they don't go over) is not helpful.

So, how would I find:

Value of actual calls made over the 12 months on a month by month basis?

Data used over the last 12 months on a month to month basis?

Thanks

Highlighted

I am also trying to find my monthly mobile data history with little sucess. I noticed my latest bills now list the data usage but I want to see the past 12 months of data so I can determine which new plan I will sign up to...
Any further updates?

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Thanks Dylan! I can't see the month total there but adding it up will give the desired result!
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Yeah Excel is your friend there =) -Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Can we get a bar graph of the last 12 months of data usage? I get notifications of 85% used, but 24x7 tells me I've only used 25%. It would be nice to compare months & maybe click on a busy month to see more.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

We can check a history of when those notifications were sent if you chat with us on the following link 

http://tel.st/49kl

Angela 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit