troy1989
Level 1: Cadet

default credit

hi guys 
just wondering if anyone can give me an idea who to talk to about Telstra and putting a default that was paid against my name and was also told by a number of people from the Telstra team that it will be removed and here i am going for Home-loan and the banks are not happy with it still there !!! who do i need to talk to have this sorted ASAP.   

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: default credit

It won't happen quickly even if it is done.

The best group to talk to are the Credit Management Team. Call 132200 and say "Credit Management" at the prompt, or send a message by either:

• the My Telstra app on your mobile
  • logging into your account via the telstra.com.au website

and then go to the Get Help tab and click on the blue icon at the bottom of the screen (labelled Message Us on the website, icon only on app). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response. If you use the app, you will get a notification on your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit