Dreadful service

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 20: Director

Re: Dreadful service

Yep ring the TIO and voice your complaint. https://www.tio.com.au/making-a-complaint 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Victoriahay, we're striving to improve our customer service & working hard to deliver a better experience. If you need any assistance, I'd suggest using the My Telstra app. To do that, open the Telstra app then tap the 'get help' tab at the bottom of the screen & you will see the blue speech bubble to 'Message Us'. While you will first speak with our virtual assistant Codi, follow the prompts & if they're unable to fix, they will put you through to a team member that can assist further if you type 'more help' or ask for a 'consultant'. Make sure notifications are on within the Telstra app too, this way you can go about your day & reply further there when you get a response. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

I share your grief.

Current Telstra management in the last 2 years has expressed their wish to digitise customer service to reduce costs. It seems the virus situation has given them the "golden opportunity" as other big corporates have transferred overseas call centres back to Australia earlier this year, but Telstra have not. They have "thrown away the baby with the bath-water" , as the cost of losing loyal customers will be very much more than the cost of providing Australian based customer service, which many other companies have successfully done, eg Westpac.

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit