Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Email receivedd and I'm required to answer but link doesn't work

Answered

Telstra sent an email and have asked me how I want to proceed by clicking on a link but the link doesn't work. No resolution through calling. They directed me to here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Email receivedd and I'm required to answer but link doesn't work

It was like a hyperlink. Came up like this in browser https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Confirming-your-details=%22_blank

After I got rid of everything from the = onwards, it worked. Was a question around if I wanted to cancel data share sim and proceed with order as new plan doesn't support data share. I find it bizarre that after 30 minutes on the phone, they sent me to this forum.

Thanks for the reply Rohan.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 16: Secret Agent

Hi @WG70 

I am not the most tech savvy here on crowd support, But first thing I would try is copy and pasting the link Telstra has sent you, in to your web browser.

This is how I have gotten around hyper links not working in the past.

What have Telstra sent you an email in relation to?

Rohan

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

It was like a hyperlink. Came up like this in browser https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Confirming-your-details=%22_blank

After I got rid of everything from the = onwards, it worked. Was a question around if I wanted to cancel data share sim and proceed with order as new plan doesn't support data share. I find it bizarre that after 30 minutes on the phone, they sent me to this forum.

Thanks for the reply Rohan.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit