Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Email sent to me

Hi I have been trying to get in touch with telstra as I received an email saying my past services I was over charged and they were going to credit my account. I was wondering if they mean telstra or bank account . As I am no longer with telstra due to our extremely rude customer service people at the Rosebud shop in Victoria. I left Telstra after being with Telstra all my life, I was very sad to make this decision. It was a Telstra Platinum account I had. I have tried to down load app but after making a password it informed I was at the wrong address . We have moved since I was with telstra. Please help as I would be happily receive a refund with the financial hardship we are going through like many others. Thank you and if you could respond back, please . 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Email sent to me

It would be made to your Telstra account (which would technically still exist).

Unfortunately, nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems, so we can't help any further with that.

You would need to either send a message via the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen - I don't believe that you need to be logged in, but you can log in with the same details that you used here). Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit