Level 1: Cadet

Extension

How do I extend my payment extension online?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Extension

If you already have a payment extension in place, I don't believe it is possible to extend it further online..

You'll need to discuss it with the Billing/Credit Management team I think..

Try the My Telstra app, Get Help | Blue Chat Window..  Billing/Account is probably the best option..  but if you struggle with Code try typing Speak with a human (or Consultant, or Person)..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Level 25: The Singularity

Need to ask for either "Credit Management" or "Financial Hardship" as the standard frontline consultants cannot authorise an extension to an extension.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 21: Augmented

I did suggest that..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

I know. I was just clarifying the wording and the reason why.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hey All, the information above is correct. A first payment extension can be applied for online and are generally approved without human hands getting involved.

An extension of an extension requires a member of our Credit Management team to be involved in its application.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit