Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Has Telstra been charging me extra $100 every month the whole time?!!! URGENT!

Hi, 

I ahve resorted to wiritng on the forum about this issue rather than contact support because of how tedious, incompetant and time consuming Telstra' support is. 

We moved our addresses a while back, and was told that they don;t have ADSL 2+ port available in our new address, so some tech support guy put in an application for an ADSL 1 port. He told us over the phone that even though this will roll over our 24 month contract, he has put notes in Telsta's system, that should we wish to leave, we will only be charged cancellation fees from when we first started the contract, not when we had to apply for a new ADSL 1 port. 

Anyway, I noticed to day in my bill that there are two separate instances of being charged for ADSL, and this is the case for the last 3 months bills. I don;t have acess to any bills before that right now. 

We're being charged for ADSL under our current bundle, and then again another $89.95 for ADSL under a different bigpond user name. 

Can someone fix this ASAP?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Has Telstra been charging me extra $100 every month the whole time?!!! URGENT!

This is a place to discuss Telstra products and services and is not intended to replace traditional contact methods. Most members on the forum are customers, like yourself, or staff visiting in their own time and as a result cannot directly investigate your account/service.

I would suggest using the chat link in my signature or calling us on 13 22 00 so that we can investigate this for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Re: Has Telstra been charging me extra $100 every month the whole time?!!! URGENT!

Chat never works. You get told you are number '34' for exampl, then while its loading it says your session has timed out and you wasted all that time. Calling often means an hour wait at least. It's f***ed
Highlighted

Don't mean to swear but I have had very frustrating times with Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit